Wednesday 20 July 2011

Most Iconic Livery in motorsport, YOUR HELP NEEDED!

I'm in the hunt for the most iconic livery in motorsport.

I will be taking anything into consideration as long as the livery raced it counts, so anything from the motorbike world, F1, NASCAR, touring cars, WRC and anything else I have missed.

It must be iconic or absolutely beautiful and must have raced in some form, I need your help to nominate your favourite via twitter to @jimmyb_84 or leave a comment on this post (hopefully I'll sort email too). From all your nominations I will create a short-list from most nominated and leave the final decision to you guys via a poll. I you can provide a picture, it would help but it's not a condition to nominate.

I will give you a week to send them in! Please retweet this blog so we can get a comprehensive list!

UPDATE!

I have completed a nominations list which can be found on the link below

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFGBTq6gQztKgb9wIe-40Es4WfjNTq0wJSXzFYI3Gek/edit?hl=en_US

I will split into 5 categorises F1, WRC, GT/Le Man, Touring Cars and Other.

You will vote for a winner in each, then this 5 will compete for the over all title of #mosticoniclivery Please RT this blog so we get as many votes as possible.

Thank you for all your nominations!

No comments:

Post a Comment