Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hello it's me

Before I start to blog on a regular basis I thought I would introduce myself to you all.

I'm currently working for Motors TV writing race reports and news articles for the website content. If you google "James Foster Motors TV" you should find a few things I have wrote. I was lucky enough to attend the first ever event using Silverstone new pit complex, what a stunning facility they have provided and it's about time too!

Basiclly I will pass comment on anything motorsport as I love nearly all of it. I will mention anything from touring cars, GT's, V8 Supercars, British Superbikes right through to F1 and Moto GP. I may even mention the WRC too.

I'm not sure what to start with first the F1 'blown diffuser' joke or the WRC tactics that ruin what could be the greatest championship for years.

If there a championship you'd like to here about just email or tweet me via @jimmy_b_84

1 comment:

  1. Glad you've joined us in the word of blogging, I look forward to reading what you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete