Thursday 28 July 2011

Round 1, Which WRC Livery is the most iconic?

Ok People, it is time to start voting.

The first semi final will be for the WRC. In this round I will just list the nominations with a picture of each, show your support for your favourite via the poll below.


1. Subaru Impreza WRC


2. Lancia Delta- Martini Livery


3. Atlitalia Lancia Stratos


4. Ken Block- Ford Fiesta WRC Monster


5. Citroen DS3 Red Bull WRC


Let the voting begin, I will leave the poll to run for a number of days so we can get this completed and a champion. Vote wisely.

(p.s I did not nominate these were done by my readers)

The WINNER of this round is:
Lancia Delta- Martini Livery

4 comments:

  1. Missing Castrol on Toyota Celicas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lancia Delta got my vote but, the one I remember most is the Malboro Audi Quattro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but I could only enter what my readers nominated for the WRC crown, you could argue that the Audi Quattro and metro 6R4 are also missing.

    Thank you for looking and keep an eye out for the next rounds of voting.

    ReplyDelete