Tuesday 14 October 2014

Best ever helmet design?



Today my Mrs asked me a few motorsport related questions, which is a first....

I got "who's your favourite driver ever?" to which I replied "Mika Hakkinen and Colin McRae"

Then I got asked "favourite track?" again not a too difficult answer "Le Sarthe and The Nordschleife"

Then the Mrs threw a curve ball, "your favourite racing helmet design?" Now the obvious answer would be Aryton Senna but it's extremely distinctive but great design? Who knows.

So that conversation set my mind into overdrive, racking my brains for the best helmet design. I have a few in mind but I want you're input. Send me your all time favourite helmets. I will accept them from any form of motorsport including bikes.

So the plan is to hold a vote via the blog/twitter to decide on the greatest helmet, and for the first time in my Motorsport World Blog history I 'm going to allow # votes.

Get thinking.. send them too my via my twitter account @jimmyb_84 #HelmetEntry or leave a comment to this blog. You have 7 days.

I'm going to start the ball rolling, I nominate Sebastian Wheldon

No comments:

Post a Comment