Tuesday 14 February 2012

Watch the Sebring 12hr at Aston Martin

Having had "one of those" discussions with a friend on Twitter (Me) a couple of weeks ago and inspired by the Audi quattro Rooms (small "q" Hindy!) showing of Truth in 24, I would like open up the invitation to you to join us at the Aston Martin Showroom here in Derby, where I will be holding a private, ticket only, screening of the entire race coverage of the opening round of the WEC from Sebring, Florida on Saturday 17th March 2012.

With the assistance of Brand Partners Bang & Olufsen, we will show the race feed on the big screen, from early afternoon on Saturday and on into the wee small hours (I know Sportscar fans are made of resilient stuff). Aston Martin are happy to supply one of their new Vantage Race Cars for you to have a poke around, Mrs Dunkie and I will feed you (Pea Soup, Chilli or similar) and I will speak nicely to the Spotter Guides people so that we can have a sweep for the winners in each class - Bottle of Bubbly so that you can celebrate with the winning teams if you so wish.

Your parking will be on site and covered by security at all times. As you will understand, I am not in a position to supply any alcohol during the evening, but if guests wish to bring their own "lubrication" then that is fine but must be within reason.

There are some other nice little things that I am working on with John, Eve and the Team to make the evening even more exciting, so watch this space.

Tickets are strictly limited to 50 places and will cost the princely sum of £15.00 per head, paid in advance only as guest names will need to be on list for my Security Man to let you in.

I thought this might be an opportunity for a bit of a night out in a nice environment, bearing in mind it is also St. Patricks Day, a bit of racing, a bit of food and more importantly some friendly banter with like-minded Sportscar fans for what promises to be a fantastic spectacle with 60+ cars on the grid for the first race of the season.

Please email me on paul.dunk@stratstone.com or Direct Message on Twitter @Dunkie5150 to reserve your place. Once added to the list I will need to take your payment, full contact information to send your tickets to. Tickets will be on a first come, first served basis hence the reason I am posting this on here first.

Hope you can join us!

Regards,

Dunkie.

Please respond to Paul's email or i can forward your info on. However remember it's a first come first served basis, so do not waste anytime and I will see you there.

I just want to thank Paul for taking this upon himself to organize, he has truly has surpassed anything I could of done.

See you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment